- development of the indirect cost rate proposal
- review of campus recharge rates
- student fee oversight
- base budget development, monitoring, and reporting
- staffing reconciliation
- capital budget oversight
- discretionary fund management
- the campus budget allocation process
The Budget Office also provides staff to the Council on Planning and Budget, the Budget Advisory Committee, and the Student Fee Advisory Committee.
The Budget Office strives to accomplish their goals through mutual support, as they share information and help others to increase their budget knowledge, identify problems and help solve them, while maintaining a positive service attitude.